Hi! My name is Anna Garvey and I’m a small business owner, writer, blogger and content marketer.
There’s nothing I love more than helping people. I used to do that as a 6th grade reading and writing teacher. But now I use my skills to help small businesses reach their potential by boosting their online presence. My favorite type of business to work with is the proverbial “mom and pop shop.”
I know first hand what it’s like to run a small, family business – simply put, it ain’t easy! So I treasure the opportunity to help boot-strapping, independent companies to be successful.
I hope we can get to know each other more very soon, but in the meantime, here are a few things that make me uniquely qualified to do what I do:
- I have a BA in journalism and a master’s degree in education.
- I built my own successful e-commerce company from the ground up and was responsible for product design, packaging, social media, sales copy and PR outreach.
- I’ve built branding and content marketing for my own company and a wide variety of other small businesses that range from fashion to law to dentistry. Basically, that means I can write as an expert on just about any industry.
- An article I wrote about the fact that I’m not a millennial went viral, has been published on Huffington Post and has garnered over a million likes and shares over 2 years. Click here to check it out.
- All Good Marketing is just ME! So, when we work together, you can be certain your business is getting the attention it deserves and that you’re highly valued as a client.
- Writing is my absolute passion and I’m psyched that I get to use that passion to give small business owners more time to work on the parts of their business that they love.
- Things I love in no particular order: New Orleans, Rome, live music, knitting, speaking Italian, connecting with inspiring new people, porches, Ukrainian Village, and my 7 nieces & nephews. OK, so none of that stuff makes me uniquely qualified to do my job, but I thought you might like to know a bit about the human behind the website.
All that stuff is well and good but the proof is in the pudding, right?
To learn more about me and what I can do for your business, head over to my Portfolio. There you’ll see a sample of published articles, links to my own business’s social media channels, graphic images and more. To see the subject areas I specialize in, click here.
Any questions about my services? Just want to chat to discuss more about how I can help? Get in touch by dropping me a line on the contact page.